[mythtv-users] Putting the mythconverg_backup.pl in a cron job

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 16:57:11 UTC 2009

OK, so I want put the new mythconverg_backup.pl into a cron job, but I'm
not having much success.  I can run it from the command line and it runs
fine, however, when I put it into a cron job, it never runs.  I created
a script called mythdb_backup under /cron/cron.daily as follows:

#!/bin/sh
mythconverg_backup.pl --rotate 7

Pretty basic, but it never runs.  How can I debug why its not running?
I didn't see anything in /var/log/messages, but I may be looking in the
wrong area.

Thanks,
Harry