[mythtv-users] Update to Retro-wide for 0.22

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Mon Nov 16 04:31:12 UTC 2009

I've gotten a little closer with my Retro-wide for 0.22 .  Anyone using my
last version can update at the same URL:

http://www.westnet.com/~chris/Mythtv/Retro-wide.tar.gz

At this point I've just massaged the main menus to get them closer to the
old layout. Next will be working on the Videos list view, which since Retro
always used the default layout will basicly mean porting the old default
look for videos.

Unless I (or anyone else) comes up with a better idea.