[mythtv-users] DB charset pre-conversion test failed! Your database seems to be partially corrupted.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Nov 15 05:36:02 UTC 2009

On 11/15/2009 12:24 AM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> I finally got around to looking at it and  ...  the database backup
> you gave me upgraded just fine.  And, unfortunately, you're running Qt
> 4.5, so the pre-upgrade charset tests don't work so we get a failure
> at the end of the test (when creating a test index).
Seems I forgot to finish the thought...  "instead of getting more
specific information during the pre-upgrade charset tests which will
never fail on Qt 4.5."

Don't worry--I'm /not/ saying that Qt4.5 won't work--I'm just saying
that we won't get good error messages with it.  Sorry if I scared anyone.

Mike