[mythtv-users] Sound issues???

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 05:19:13 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>wrote:

> > So is this a setting in mplayer or in mythfrontend? I don't know where I
> > should make the change?
>
> ??
> Why would you be changing settings in mplayer when we're talking about
> mythtv ?
>
> Check the mythtv wiki on how to configure your sound
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/AllensDigitalAudioHowto

The wiki is for digital sound but I think there is enough in there that it
will be useful here as well. Just don't check the digital passthrough and
set up alsa for analog. Unless of course this is a conversation about
digital and then the wiki should work.  Let me know if it doesn't in that
case.

Allen