[mythtv-users] Trouble with two HD-PVRs on one system

David Engel david at istwok.net
Sat Nov 14 19:29:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 05:23:32PM -0700, John P Poet wrote:
> The whole reason I brought up the possibility of USB being the
> problem, is my old Asus socket 478 motherboard gave me similar grief.
> Once I switched to a Gigabyte socket 775 motherboard, those problems
> went away.

It's unfortuneately looking like the motherboard.  I thought I'd
stumbled onto sumething the other day, but it didn't pan out.

Would a motherboard with better USB support improve the stop/restart
issue with the HD-PVR?  I'm still seeing about 2 occurrences per hour,
even with the latest HD-PVR firmware and the STB locked to 1080i.

David
--
David Engel
david at istwok.net