[mythtv-users] jamu (0.57) exits status of 1; upsets cron - any ideas?

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 18:12:13 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Doug Vaughan <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com>wrote:

> Today (Nov 13th) and patch was committed to both fixes and trunk to have
> jamu return proper return codes. Just resync.

Thanks a lot, I've been looking for a fix for this for a while. Google keeps
telling me that I'm spamming their servers sending an email every hour. I
ended up just moving the script to cron.daily for now. How would I get this
patch if I'm running mythtv from the Mythbuntu weekly builds?

Also I just wanted to thank everyone who's worked on JAMU, it's great and I
absolutely love it!
--Justin Johnson