[mythtv-users] How to tell mythtv to change the time zone

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Sat Nov 14 12:52:02 UTC 2009

    Michael> OK, in that case, I'm confident that Myth knows what time
    Michael> zone it's in.  I take it when you say Myth isn't changing
    Michael> the time zone, is that just based on the fact that your
    Michael> listings still show the wrong times?

That and the fact that when mythweb prints anything it's printing the
wrong time.

    Michael> I think the problem is that you just need to re-get your listings
    Michael> data.  Run the following (as the user who runs the backend):

    Michael> mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg -e 'TRUNCATE TABLE program;'
    Michael> mythfilldatabase

I did that.  "date" says:

$ date
Sat Nov 14 07:48:27 EST 2009

But mythweb says on the "listings" page:

Currently Browsing: Sat Nov 14, 2009, 01:45 PM

But mythtv-status is right:

MythTV status for localhost
===========================
Status...........: Sat Nov 14 2009, 7:50 AM

So is there something I need to tell mythweb?

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

Jesus, I'm Thirsty.  (Danku)

'Who's getting the beer?'
Judas stepped up to the bar.
He'd had a windfall!