[mythtv-users] jamu not downloading tv series info

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:45:48 UTC 2009

Doug,
Thanks for replying. I am not a Linux guru, so pardon my ignorance; but when
i do "ls", it shows me this:

[root at mythtv ~]# ls /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/ttvdb/
cache.py     __init__.pyc        tvdb_api.pyc         tvdb_ui.py
cache.pyc    ttvdb-example.conf  tvdb_exceptions.py   tvdb_ui.pyc
__init__.py  tvdb_api.py         tvdb_exceptions.pyc

Do I have to do anything particular? What I did had to do previously was to
download python2.6 since I am running CentOS 5.2. So now I have two pythons.
To work around, what I did was go in each of the *.py files under scripts
and edit the first line which reads:
* # !/usr/bin/python     TO # !/usr/bin/python26

...Although I am not sure if it works or not, since there is a # sign in
front...

But there is no other python mentioned in the script that I can change to
python26...

Regards,
Ash