[mythtv-users] Delete recordings from "Watch Recordings" in 0.22

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:10:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Harry Devine <lifter89 at comcast.net> wrote:
>> In 0.21 I used to be able to press the right arrow and choose "Delete" from
>> the menu.  I know that another thread mentioned how the right arrow doesn't
>> bring up the menu any more and the Menu key does.  But when I do that, I
>> can't delete it.  The menu that comes up says:
>>
>> Recording List Menu
>> Change Group Filter
>> Change Group View
>> Change Group Password
>> Add this recording to Playlist
>> Help (Status Icons)
>>
>> Outside of deleting the recording from Mythweb, how I do delete a recording
>> in 0.22?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Harry
>
> That's the MENU binding Menu.  You want the INFO binding menu.
>
> Yes, I know.  We're working on it.
>
> Robert

By that, do you mean working on combining the menus?  We've always
used the right arrow for the info menu.  I use a Tivo remote which I
really like, but it doesn't have a ton of buttons.  I already have one
mapped to 'm' but none to 'i', so I'd have to sacrifice something else
to add "i".

Tom