[mythtv-users] Hopefully the last Revo Question

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Nov 11 17:34:15 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 11 November 2009 10:14:29 Cool Frood wrote:

> Could you tell me what kind of RAM this machine uses?  I have spare
> laptop RAM lying around (SO-DIMM) so it makes it more enticing for me
> if it uses the 200-pin RAM instead of 240-pin.

All I know is what N/E's site says:

Memory Capacity  	1GB DDR2
Memory Slot (Total) 	2
Memory Slot (Available) 	1

Not much info, I know.

I don't have any DDR2 hanging around, so I figured to just buy what I need
once I have the machine and can look at the slots.

> Also, this doesn't come with the wireless keyboard/mouse.  What kind
> of solution are you considering or would recommend?

I have several wireless KBs and mice hanging around (got a few for for $7/each
which were set up for Brazilian Portugese, but I never look at the keys
anyway). I also have a Gyration wirless KB and "air mouse" which I'm using
with my present (0.20) frontend.

Since I plan to use it as a frontend I figured to use an lirc remote of some
sort, haven't decided what yet.

--
Brian Wood
beww at beww.org