[mythtv-users] Disable Automatic Database Backup

Mark Garland mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 20:10:35 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm just installing MythTV 0.22 on a new box having been so pleased with
0.21.

In mythtv-setup, General, Miscellaneous Settings, there is an option called
"Disable Automatic Database Backup".  I've done some thorough searching and
can't seem to find any docs on how this Automatic Database Backup works.

I've left this unchecked as I am hoping that it means that 0.22 will somehow
take regular backups to my new "DB Backups" storage group.

Thanks,

MG