[mythtv-users] MythTV and twin-tuner Freesat

David North david-mythtv-users at dnorth.net
Tue Nov 10 22:49:56 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I've been googling around for this and unable to find a definitive
answer...pretty sure one of you will know, though:

If I want twin-tuner freesat in Mythtv:

(a) is there a decent linux-supported twin-tuner DVB-S card out there
which is being successfully used with mythtv? Assume I don't care about
DVB-S2 for now

(b) what do I need in terms of physical cabling from the dish? Do I need
two separate coax cables to plug into the card? If anyone can post some
photos of the back of a box with even one freesat tuner in it, that'd be
really helpful.

Cheers,
David