[mythtv-users] Mendip transmitter - Anyone know which numbers to use?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:42:15 UTC 2009

2009/11/10 Damian <myth at surr.co.uk>:
> Hello all,
>
> There was a thread a couple of days ago about the Winter Hill transmitter
> and someone had worked out the numbers for the right multiplexes to use. Has
> anyone done this for the Mendip transmitter? My 'full scan' seems to find
> different numbers every time. I have tired writing the different ones down
> and eliminating ones I don't need, but it was a slow job that wasn't working
> very well.

Is this on 0.22?

If so, try a tuned scan using a single 'good' mux frequency. Details
of the current channel numbers can be found at
http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=ST564488 or in your uk-Mendip
dvb-t scan config file.

You can also run mythtv-setup with
'channelscan,channel.record,siparser' verbose logging options which
might provide more detail for you/us to help fix the issue.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott