[mythtv-users] Burning DVDs from MythFrontEnd (I only see some of the shows)

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Tue Nov 10 13:05:30 UTC 2009

Hi...

Burning DVDs from MythFrontEnd (I only see some of the shows)

Oddest thing, I tried "archiving" a show to a DVD and I can not find it
within the "all" list when inside the MythFrontEnd burning DVD application.

Actually about 90% of recorded shows accessible from the
MediaLibrary/WatchRecordings menu do not show up in the
OpticalDisk/ArchiveFilesExportVidioFiles/CreateDVD => SelectArchiveItems
=> AddRecordings => All list!

I just did a myth database optimization.  The mythtv network I have set
up (2 debian boxes running myth .21) is very up to date.  I am clueless
as to what to try next.  Anyone have any ideas?

More stuff:
- The shows available for burning are not necessarily the newest.  They
span several days.
- There is over 1TB of shows available on 2 different back ends in 3
different HDD partitions.
- I checked, the MBE box is currently connected to the slave back end.
- There are 4 tuners, 2 on each back end.
- Within the myth DVD burn utility, there are also many shows missing
(i.e. "star trek", "the simpsons", "CSI" <- many of these are missing).

-thanks for any help