[mythtv-users] Major Issue All Of a Sudden - Recording Unavailable

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Tue Nov 10 01:26:38 UTC 2009

Well exactly 1 week later it happened again.   At 8 tonight it started
recording the files and they are B length and the problem is back.

WTF is going on.  1 Year it's been working and now I am having this issue.

Anyone have any reasons for it and a way to permanently fix it.   Last time
I had to rescan all the channels.  Don't want to have to do that every week

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
steve