[mythtv-users] New frontend... Atom?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 20:21:44 UTC 2009

Hi Greg,

fans!

I know the dual core isn't fanless (single core is as standard I
understand) at least on the zotac boards; but I am looking for a
completely silent solution to replace my SP13000 at some point...

So after your post I went looking; after hooking out the HDD and
putting in some sort of flash storage; it could be silent if there was
a big enough heatsink... is the revo fanless? Has anyone got a atom
dual core fanless system running?

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but