[mythtv-users] MythTV Internal player

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:03:29 UTC 2009

hi there again

I have just changed my MythVideo player settings to use the Internal
player, mainly cause of a wiki-page saying it is now the preferred
soution; however I am finding much of my media is not playable; it's
come from a range of sources and has been produced from various
encoding / codecs / containers /settings. Often there is audio but no
video.

Has there been any work completed on the Internal player to support
more formats and codecs? All the media plays in Xine and/or VLC

thanks

Thanks And Regards,

Richard Morton

www.pidgin.im - MSN & Yahoo Messenger and many great features but