[mythtv-users] Status of subtitle support in MythVideo Internal player?

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 12:44:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 4:09 AM, Lars Michael Jogbäck
<lmjogback at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried to get subtitles showing when using the internal player in Mythvideo.
>
> I've tried both separate .srt/.ssa files and integrated subtitles in
> the Matroska
> container with no luck. Is this implemented?

I was just stuck on this last night.  I couldn't get myth Internal
player to show subs either.  I tried a .mkv file.  Then I tried the
and same .mkv with a .srt file.

I'm pretty sure I have used the Internal player to watch an .avi file
with .srt subtitles before.  But I am not 100% certain.