[mythtv-users] MythTV v0.22 is officially out

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Nov 8 07:00:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 01:18:16AM -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Before 10-20 people notice the website or -commits list and decide to
> post here, I thought I'd make an official announcement.
>
> MythTV 0.22 was officially released an hour or so ago.  Tarballs are
> available at http://www.mythtv.org
>
> Tell your friends, tell your mothers, tell your mother's friends....

Thanks for a great release!

There are 0.22 golden release bits for Fedora 10/11/12 and
RHEL/CentOS/SL 5 at ATrpms [1]. ATrpms users can simply yum upgrade
and transit to 0.22.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net