[mythtv-users] Theming Competition --- Approx .23 release date!!

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 17:26:36 UTC 2009

Wow!  .22 is released now and there is a theming competition.  I am not a
programmer or themer but I was VERY surprised when i read the following on
the contest page"

*First Prize:* A Hauppauge HD-PVR ($249 Value), A Schedules Direct T-Shirt,
a free year of Schedules Direct service, and the inclusion of the theme into
MythTV to ship with MythTV 0.23 *(Due out approximately March 2010).*

http://www.mythtv.org/theming-competition

This is a very big transition of the devs.  Setting an approx. release date
of the next version.  It used to always be Its done when its done.  I think
this is a very good move.  Thanks Dev's!

--
Mitchell