[mythtv-users] Bones/Fringe fans -- run mythfilldatabase now !

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:57:25 UTC 2009

2009/11/6 Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:
> On 11/06/2009 03:29 PM, Nick F wrote:

>> Running with --refresh-today pulls the full schedule in for me, and
>> not just 'today'.
>
> Yeah, it actually just adds today to the list.  You'd have to explicitly
> exclude other days (with --max-days 1 would be best).

i) having noticed a lack of explanation running 'mythfilldatabase --help';
ii) being willing to submit a patch that fills in the details;
iii) not having looked at hte MFDB code for some time (which I really
should); and
iv) trying to elucidate answers in this thread so they get archived
for the future

What is the difference (in light of the answer above) between running
--refresh-today and --refresh-all?

What does --refresh-second do?

I would expect --refresh-today to /only/ refresh today, and
--refresh-all to refresh all days.

Nick

--
Nick Morrott