[mythtv-users] Missing option "Show 'LiveTV' recordings when using "All Programs" filter"

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Sat Nov 7 08:52:12 UTC 2009

I have been looking for this setting in the frontend, but haven't had much
luck so far.

I did find a post on the ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=478645 suggesting
how to turn it on.
"Setup">"TV Settings">"Playback">go to the fourth screen>make sure that the
default group filter to apply is set to "All Programs." Also, make sure that
"Show 'LiveTV' recordings when using "All Programs" filter is checked.

I just browsed some of the settings in mythweb and all frontends hosts
except one has a setting of 1 for LiveTVInAllPrograms.  That should be it,
but it isn't displaying the Live shows.  How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Chuck