[mythtv-users] Recording two programs in the same time

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:56:13 UTC 2009

> Is there a way to record two DVB-T programs in the same time with MythTV?
> Using two capture cards?
> Or is there any DVB-T capture cards with two different tuners?

I am not familiar with DVB-T but there are lots of users that have 4
or 5 tuners going and making simultaneous recordings. Again I am not
sure about DVB-T but lots of digital tuners will support multiplex
where you can make multiple simultaneous recordings with a single
tuner as long as the channels are on the same multiplex. You can find
lots more on the wiki:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Video_capture_card#DVB-T_cards_.28Terrestrial_viewing.29