[mythtv-users] How can I change the Remote Control button timeout for channel changes?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:50:11 UTC 2009

I'm currently working on getting a better implementation of the PS3
bluetooth remote for mythtv.

While doing this I also want to be able to change the timeout between
button presses BEFORE the channel changes....
i.e. Let's say I want to press 205 and instead just press 25, at the
moment Mythtv reacts to change the channel too quickly before I can
backup to correct the error.  Ideally what I really want is to enter
my numbers then press the enter key on the remote to say execute the
channel change.  You might say just change the channel again, but on
DVB-T sometimes the channel will lock on a 'dead carrier' and take up
to 30 seconds before you can get control back.

I've googled but can't find any way to do this......any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance