[mythtv-users] [RFC] Proposed settings rework

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 06:14:17 UTC 2009

There was a setting in .21 that I have not found in the .22 GUI (it
might be there but I haven't found it), but set in the database
directly.  The Settings value is "EPGSortReverse".

This is a setting that I set opposite to the default and hope that
that ability would remain (it drives me nuts to press Ch+ and have the
slection go down).  Prior to .21 I had "hacked" the code to flip it
myself (always vowing to do it properly with a database setting -
someone beat me to it)

Ron