[mythtv-users] .22 Missing menu - Key right

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 23:50:18 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:
> I pretty mcuh feel the same way.  right arrow vs info was no big deal to
> transition to.
>
> I also agree with William in the horzontal themes do stink but I never go so
> upset to post a email thrashing the devs, i simply just went back to
> blootube-wide.

Now I just *know* that people who are intelligent enough to get a
beast like MythTV installed can find more tactful language than
"stink."

"Not to my liking"
"Not my style"
"too different for me"

But I guess it wouldn't be the internet if people couldn't post
discourteous language with no fear of being called on it...

Robert