[mythtv-users] .22 Missing menu - Key right

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:18:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Jay Broussard <jaybroussard at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I can understand William's point, if not his delivery.  Are you saying you
>> never delete a recording from the Watch Recording menu?
>>

> I suspect those people probably just press whatever is bound to INFO. :)
>
> Robert

Personally, I've always used the info button and was surprised
recently when I realized that the right arrow key brought up the menu,
and I've been using MythTV since .16.

I would suggest setting the recording to prompt you to delete the
recording when you reach the end. I always skip to the end of the
recording, which then pops the menu up. Also I have channel up and
down set to skip forward and backward by 10 minutes when watching
recordings, so a couple channel downs and you're at the end of the
recording even when you realize you don't need it at the beginning.