[mythtv-users] Getting local-access stations into Schedules Direct

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Tue Nov 3 18:08:33 UTC 2009

Man, this is taking me back.  Fifteen years ago I worked for a very
small public access cable station.  It was about as low-tech as you can
get.  Part of my job was to make up the schedules, and I'd grid them up
by hand on paper forms.  None of our shows were standard lengths so I
got really good at adding up hours and minutes.  I also had to manually
switch the tapes and answer the phones, so I had a strong incentive to
get the math right. ;)