[mythtv-users] loading two sets of QT binaries into same process

David DeMan zachron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:17:33 UTC 2009

i tryed the same thing, except i didnt try to force it to be opengl,
but i did check to make sure its only loading the 1 set of
libraries....
i wonder if its a issues with a particular version of OSX, what
version are you running? im running 10.4, but i dont think that should
matter. it could be an issues with the build process too.....

David DeMan