[mythtv-users] .22 Missing menu - Key right

Chuck Peters cp at ccil.org
Tue Nov 3 10:12:28 UTC 2009

When a recording was highlighted and one entered the "right" key another
menu would appear.  Without it one remote we have can't delete a recording
without backing out to Manage Recordings, or put another way some family
members will never delete anything...

Another thing I would occasionally use that missing menu for was to change
the recording priority of something I watched.  This was to allow other
family members to watch it and if they didn't delete it the autoexpire will
delete it sooner rather than later.

I also can't figure out how I will transcode at the high, med and low
settings I have setup. For example prior to archiving files to DVD I like to
do the high or lossless transcode.  How do I transcode at the high medium
and low settings?

Thanks,
Chuck