[mythtv-users] Movie Times Plugin outside North America

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Nov 3 06:36:53 UTC 2009

On 11/02/2009 10:40 PM, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Ma Begaj wrote:
>
>> I would be nice to be able to (on click) download and show movie
>> details like in mythvideo's ttvdb.
>> Integrating look and feel of mythvideo in this plugin would be great.
> And/or then interfacing with apple movie trailers to see a trailer...

Unfortunately, doing so would be a violation of the Apple website ToS
unless "interfacing" meant allowing you to hit a button that brought up
MythBrowser pointed to the Apple trailers website and let you use their
web interface to find and view the trailer.  (The only "interface" we're
allowed to do is make it easy for you to bring up a browser to use
Apple's HTML interface to access the site.)

Mike