[mythtv-users] reverting database schema

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:20:27 UTC 2009

2009/11/2 Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln at mnsi.net>

> I've managed to upgrade my back end database to a schema that even it
> does not handle (most likely do a prompt when doing an up grade to 9.10
> of ubuntu on a remote system).  Is there a simple way of reverting to
> the old database schema or should I trash it and redo it all by hand?

Hi Mike,

I take it you haven't got a backup? there is a script to complete sql
backups that many people run daily on their backend to prevent such a
thing... worth knowing for the future - its in the contrib folder, but you
can easily do it from mysql itself or phpmyadmin

I doubt there is an easy undo created - I haven;t heard of one...