[mythtv-users] mythvideo: hiding all elements on the screen to make background visible

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Sun Nov 1 19:33:13 UTC 2009

Ma Begaj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am missing a feature since I started using trunk: it would
> be great to able to hide all visible elements on the screen
> to be able to see background (movie poster) better.
>
> It's a pity that great posters are mostly pretty hidden behind.
>
> This is not something which could to be implemented only in a theme
> (without modifying source code)?

What I thought was interesting was that in List mode of mythvideo is the
only view that doesn't show the fanart and posters and everything as the
background, but yet it is the one that has the most empty space so that
you can see the art.  I was hoping to look and see if it is something in
the theme, but I haven't yet.

Brent