[mythtv-users] HD-PVR and Mythbuntu

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sun May 31 19:03:58 UTC 2009

I just wanted to let anyone who has been using my repo know that the
Mythbuntu weekly builds are now at r20650 which means they now have the
DeviceReadBufer fixes applied.  Also, they have incorporated mythbrowser
into their mythplugins package which closes out my main motivation for
putting together my repo.  As such, I will not be updating my repo to later
versions of trunk (unless I find a need down the road) and suggest that
anyone using my repo switch over to the mythbuntu weekly builds if they have
the desire to update.

~John