[mythtv-users] OT DCH3200 > DCH3416

bhaskins at chartermi.net bhaskins at chartermi.net
Sun May 31 16:03:05 UTC 2009

Sorry about the OT but I could not begin to guess where else to ask this question.
I have a Motorola DCH3200 under a contract from a cable company.
There are many!! DCH3416 (usually comcast ) boxes up on ebay.
What would you guess my chances would be of taking the M-card from the
DCH3200, putting it into the DCH3416 and thereby gaining the DVR function?

I'm really not having any luck getting myth to work on any of my boxes
despite many, many hours of trying.
I'm only a newbe to myth having used linux since .98 and have had a
personal computer since 02/72 and yes, I can prove that.

I've tried kmopmyth, mythbuntu, and mythdora and I just can't make it happen.
Thanks,
  Bert