[mythtv-users] SVN r20600 VDPAU Crash

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Sun May 31 03:23:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am running ATRPMS svn packages and getting tons of seg faults with VDPAU.

When i run mythfrontend with --v playback it seg faults on:
2009-05-30 22:19:29.843 VDPAU Error: Error at util-vdpau.cpp:1359 (#20, The
size of a supplied object does not match the object it is being used with.)

I have tried diff deinterlacers, running stable nvidia drivers ( 180.85 and
the prerelease version)

This all seemed to occer when I upgraded mythtv to 20600.  What is causing
this error?  I looked thru the dev & commits list but didnt see anything
mentioned on this issue.

Using a Nvidia 8400 PCI 512mb video card.
Thanks,

--
Mitchell