[mythtv-users] Fedora 9 with a Hauppauge HVR-1600

Matt Beadon matt.beadon at gmail.com
Sat May 30 07:37:11 UTC 2009

What model of hvr-1600 do you have?  I have a 74591 and it was not supported
by the driver until Andy over at ivtv-users list added support based on my
logs & testing.  Before Andy's patch/suggestions analog was totally dead but
QAM did work.

http://www.mail-archive.com/ivtv-users@ivtvdriver.org/msg09267.html

You should check your dmesg logs and if it doesn't match the problem I had
above post to that list with more details & logs.

Matt