[mythtv-users] nVidia drivers 185.18.14 now out, ubuntu mythtv packages update ...

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri May 29 22:02:59 UTC 2009

180.85???

My Apologies JYA for the hasty typing, I was referring to 185.18.14.   (nvidia-185-glx)

Having seen you ask on list for backtraces I had been assuming you wanted back traces where VDPAU failed.

It seems to me that you in Australia can only rely on H264 file samples and we here in New Zealand have an abundance of H264 at 3
resolutions.

Please tell us this JYA

Do you want H264 backtraces when it falls over?

If you don't then I am not sure what your interests are?  Perhaps cultural factors come into play here that prevent me
understanding?

If you do, then perhaps it might be worth helping some willing people get up to speed, with a little less paranoia, and with a lot
more focus on the frustrations the technology provides all participants.

Please clarify this.