[mythtv-users] New release of scte65scan (mainly for Comcast users)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:31:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Barry Quiel <quielb at ecst.csuchico.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for all the work.
>
> I don't seem to be able to get a PID lock any any of my channels.  I can get
> PSIP info on a few channels however.

Looks like you're in Chico-- are they handing out DTAs there yet?  Per
that output, there are no SCTE-65 tables in the stream, so I'd wager
the answer is no.  This tool will only work in those areas where
SCTE-65 tables are being broadcast, and thus far that's only the areas
where DTAs are being handed out because they are eliminating the
analog lineup.

Robert