[mythtv-users] HTPC Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo E

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Thu May 28 20:27:54 UTC 2009

Hey Group.

I have installed ArchLinux On A FJ Scaleo E HTPC and everything execpt
from the sound is working(and the frontLCD)

As I can see its a problem about choosing the rigth sound device. And
the acl_800 seems to be the problem.
I can get all sound from normal GNome Sessions - play MP3's etc - But
cannot get Myth so accept and use that soundcard.
I have now tried all setting under Setting/TV settings/General --> Audio
setting /dev/dsp ALSA:default etc. But can only get the audio playing
from GNome not MythTV - Does anybody have some experiences with that PC
and that soundcard??
We're talking normal output and digital (bith works from Gnome but not
MythTV ???? )

Per