[mythtv-users] DVD skip forward/rewind hangs mythfrontend - Trunk 0.22

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Thu May 28 16:03:07 UTC 2009

> I guess that's a no idea from the Mythtv users then, I know there is
> no point in posting on the developers list, don't know why I bother
> ever posting anything here as it really does sadly feel like a clique
> club sometimes...

as a dis-interested 3rd party I would like to point out that this
isnt a day job for anyone. this is an email list that you can try
to get answers from. people do what they can based on their own
free time and inclination.

its the old "you get what you pay for" adage.

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org