[mythtv-users] DVD skip forward/rewind hangs mythfrontend - Trunk 0.22

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:26:53 UTC 2009

2009/5/28 Rafael Moslin <rafmoslin at gmail.com>:
> Eeek, I was too busy sulking to check that out, and your right, shows
> in my myth users gmail folder and sent items but nothing on Gossamer,
> maybe it was too big perhaps? I did attach the gdb back trace... I'll
> best check, and thanks for pointing it out to me, faith restored! >:o)

More than likely the back trace was too large and your post is waiting
to get out of jail somewhere...

But on the subject of dvd navigation (and general playback), for me at
least it's a know issue with trunk. I've been spending some time
trying to debug with little success to date. If you'd like to help
out, try and get some useful back traces (obviously I've not seen the
first one!) and either contact me directly off list or create a ticket
on trac.

regards

Mark