[mythtv-users] Retuning dvb-t

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed May 27 11:14:29 UTC 2009

AdamC wrote:

>And if the numbers are incorrect? How can they be changed? Currently
>my ITV1 is at something like 8271. It would be nice to change it if
>possible.

Do you mean, you'd like BBC1 to be "channel" 1 on the remote etc ?

See
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/369033?do=post_view_threaded#369033

I wrote a short script to set the channel numbers and xmltvid for
each channel I'm interested in, so that I can rescan and then just
re-run the script to re-set my preferences for channels.

--
Simon Hobson