[mythtv-users] Myth experiences with Zotac ION + ATOM mobo

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Wed May 27 09:44:53 UTC 2009

Glen Dragon wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:27 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com
> <mailto:jyavenard at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Which case do you use with this board?
>

> The case is linked in the original message.. it's from mini-box.com
> <http://mini-box.com> M350 -- perfect case for this purpose.
> http://www.mini-box.com/M350-universal-mini-itx-enclosure?sc=8&category=87
> <http://www.mini-box.com/M350-universal-mini-itx-enclosure?sc=8&category=87>

Has anyone ever seen a case that:
- fits miniITX like this Zotac board.
- is HiFi width (43cm).
- low height (not like the 4" Silverstones, more like 2").
   I mean, this board fits in the Aspire Revo, which is tiny!
- integrated power supply so I can plugin a simple power cable.
- room for a (slot-in) 3.5" DVD/Blu-ray drive.
- integrated VFD, IR receiver and IR power switch.

I'd love to combine a case like that with the new ION, preferably
without a fan like Glen describes. Can't be too hard to build a case
like that, but I've never seen it.

Kind regards,

Mark