[mythtv-users] Myth experiences with Zotac ION + ATOM mobo

Glen Dragon gdragon at jetcom.org
Wed May 27 04:42:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Paul Bender <pebender at san.rr.com> wrote:

> From you gallery, it appears that you are using VGA. Did you test the HDMI
> (including audio)? If so, how well does it work?

As i stated in the whole post.. I'm using it with DVI currently.  The VGA
was easier to test as a secondary input before i put it into full use.

I have not tested the hdmi at all, as i currently do not have a cable. (I
suppose i should order one)

Did you test S3 suspend? If so, it suspend and wake-up reliable?

No.  suspend is not important to me when it only draws 21W, and is fanless.

Did you test Wake-on-USB? If so, does it work?

no. See above.