[mythtv-users] Can not get slave backend tuners to work

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Sat May 23 22:24:22 UTC 2009

I had a major crash, of my master backend.  Took a week to repair
(waiting for parts), so I setup mysql on the slave backend and promoted
it to master.  It works fine.

Finally got other backend working, set it up as a slave. Added tuners
into database from slave, everything seems to be fine.

Slave tuners are listed as unavailable in status.

I have made sure that real IP's are setup on all machines.

I have restarted both backends.

Fedora 10 up to date with atrpms mythtv packages up to date.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Kim