[mythtv-users] Confused about MBE/SBE boxes and myth.find_orphans.pl

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri May 22 14:42:39 UTC 2009

> So why does a run of myth.find_orphans.pl on the SBE box identify this
> recording as one that should be purged? :
>
>> myth.find_orphans.pl --host=mbe_box --dbhost=mbe_box

>> unknown file [6.1GB]: /space/recordings/1201_20090509050000.mpg

Have you looked to see what the path stored in the database is? I'm
wondering if you've somehow got it setup so that this file is
accessible via multiple paths through different storage groups. Maybe
it's finding the file twice, and one of the times the path in the DB
isn't matching what it's looking at.

--
Ron