[mythtv-users] Stability of atrpms/mythtv-0.22

zablal baz zablalbaz at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:29:48 UTC 2009

Sorry.  I should have said that I read that too.  I just don't know how to
switch themes without running mythtv-setup first.  AFAIK, you have to switch
themes in mythfrontend.  Will that start up and work without mythbackend?  I
cannot get mythbackend to run b/c it is looking for some configs from
mythtv-setup first.