[mythtv-users] Is tv_grab_uk_rt (xmltv) missing data?

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:23:26 UTC 2009

Today I noticed I only have 11 days of data from tv_grab_uk_rt, which
means it failed to get new data on the last couple of runs.

I've just run it manually.  It seemed to be fetching data more slowly
than normal and, although it updated details of 100 or so programmes,
it didn't insert anything after 12:45am (00:45) on 28th May so I still
have just 11 days of data.

I know the Radio Times site has in the past lost its updates for a few
days for whatever reason so I'm not too bothered yet, just wanted to
find out if this is the case again or if something's gone wrong with
my system.

Thanks,