[mythtv-users] Graphical launcher plugin

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Mon May 18 12:43:14 UTC 2009

I'm trying to set up a graphical launcher for some programs.  The idea
is that the user would get a gallery of thumbnails, click on one, and
the program would launchm much the same way that the gallery view
launches movies in myth.  That way I could launch arbitrary programs
within myth.

I originally thought something like xdialog might have a thumbnail
launcher, but no joy.  I have not found anything that would do that.

Is anyone aware of anything like that for myth?

--Yan

--
Yan Seiner

Support my bid for the 4J School Board.